Bull 3D System Software
Using the latest in 3D analysis equipment, regularly updated, golf biomechanics provides expert interpretative biomechanical reporting on body, arm, hand and club motions during the golf swing.
Real-time position and orientation of various parts of the body (head, shoulders, arms, hips, hands, club, etc.) are recorded as the golfer swings the club - all in three dimensions. We integrate this with force plates to provide you with an optimal swing assessment. The measurement system is coupled with a capacity for biofeedback training - proven to speed up the learning process.
The benefits are extended further with the addition of 'biofeedback training' - proven to speed up the learning of new motor patterns or changing of those already ingrained. It is this biofeedback feature of the system that golfers gain the most from in the shortest time. Take video analysis further by adding a third dimension!
Benefits of the 3D Biomechanics System
- No lost information
- Quantitative data available immediately - this data cannot be measured using video methods alone and many movements are impossible to see with the naked eye
- Biofeedback training - real-time feedback on whether desired swing positions are achieved, allowing you to instantly feel the movement and positoin you are trying to achieve
- View your swing from any angle - front, behind, above, below and both sides
- Information can be readily combined with other data from your own testing or against other golfers
- Compare swings at different points in time
- Compare your own swing measurements against a professional golfer database and using a realistic model