Spring 2012 news update
Published 8 May 2012
Mark Bull Golf is delighted to announce several new developments for 2012 via our updated website:
- We have a new home with a brand new purpose-built studio at Reigate Hill Golf Club in Surrey. We're only 15 minutes away from our old base if you've been before, but our new facility includes the full 3D system, integrated force plates, multiple monitors for realtime playback, the ability to hit balls both inside and out plus many more new training aids and devices to help your development and add to the learning environment.
- We've expanded our range of technology - with a fully wireless 3D system and new, improved force plate software - to deliver the best ever analysis and development programme you've ever experienced.
- Mark Bull had part of his PhD thesis presented at the World Scientific Congress of Golf in Phoenix, USA, in March - "a wonderful experience to have this work delivered to the world's leading golf science brains!"
- As part of his ongoing personal development programme, Mark also recently completed the Thomas Myers Anatomy Trains Myofascial Slings course recently.
- Check out new articles by Hugh Marr and Mark Bull that were recently published in Golf World magazine.
- We've been developing numerous new drills and exercises incorporating the latest research, including our own, from the world's best players.
- Mark Bull has written the exercise programme for the Golf Foundation Junior programme.
- Mark has also conducted a training webinar for PGA coaches, as well as presenting CPD seminars for the British PGA Meeting of the Minds, Surrey Golf Coaching Conference and coaches, trainers and physios from the Wales, Essex, Shropshire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire golf unions.
- There's more content in our video guide to the Golfer's Body, with an excellent demonstration of the deep postural muscles in action.