Bull 3D provides 3D analysis, biomechanics and golf services to a range of leading organisations, including:
- English Golf Union, Welsh Golf Union, England Women's Golf Association, Golf Australia, Turkish Golf Union, Icelandic Golf Union, Finnish Golf Union, Canadian Golf
- numerous county golf unions, including Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Dorset, Herefordshire, Middlesex, Oxfordshire, Somerset, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Wiltshire
- university and college squads, such as St Andrews University golf bursars, Birmingham University golf squad, University of Wales Newport, Hartpury College, Richmond College AASE education program, Solihull College, Tournament Golf College, Notre Dame University and Iowa State University
- UK leader in biomechanics, consultant to over 300 PGA coaches and their clients
- over 75 PGA and European tour professionals and multiple Challenge and Kornferry tour professionals
- amateur golfers of all standards across the globe.
See what our clients have said about our services and the benefits of our expertise on our testimonials page.