Bull 3D provides 3D analysis, biomechanics and golf services to a range of leading organisations, including:
- English Golf Union, Welsh Golf Union, England Women's Golf Association, Golf Australia, Turkish Golf Union
- numerous county golf unions, including Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Dorset, Herefordshire, Middlesex, Oxfordshire, Somerset, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Wiltshire
- university and college squads, such as St Andrews University golf bursars, Birmingham University golf squad, University of Wales Newport, Hartpury College, Richmond College AASE education program and Solihull College and the Tournament Golf College
- UK leader in junior athletic development
- UK leader in biomechanics, consultant to over 100 PGA coaches and their clients and contracted biomechanist for ProGolf Health, serving over 20 leading tour professionals
- over 50 European tour players and numerous challenge tour players
- amateur golfers of all standards across the UK.